Malcolm Arth photograph collection
Scope and Contents
Includes field photographs. Travel photographs of Africa, India, and Japan. Photographs from American Museum of Natural History and the Dept. of Education as well.
- circa 1960s-1970s
- Arth, Malcolm, 1939-1992 (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
4 boxes (approximately 2,400 photographic prints : b/w, color) ; 5 1/4 x 3 1/2 in. or smaller
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred from the Education Department, November 1995.
Includes field photographs.
Most photographs are labeled.
Condition reviewed 2010 good; prints are sleeved; some sleeved prints are curling
Possible subject terms: Travel photography.
- Malcolm Arth photograph collection, circa 1960s-1970s
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.