Rose Center for Earth and Space construction photographic slides
Scope and Contents
Photographs taken during the construction of the Rose Center for Earth and Space at the AMNH.
- Chesek, Craig (Photographer, Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1549 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
1.5 Linear Feet (3 boxes )
Language of Materials
- Rose Center for Earth and Space construction photographic slides, 1998-2000
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA