Chiefly Feasts: The Enduring Kwakiutl Potlatch exhibition photographic slides
Scope and Contents
View of the temporary exhibition Chiefly Feasts: The Enduring Kwakiutl Potlatch, held at the American Museum of Natural History, Ocober 1991- February 1992. Also includes studio photographs of masks and artifacts.
- American Museum of Natural History. Photo Studio (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box )
circa 200 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
- Chiefly Feasts: The Enduring Kwakiutl Potlatch exhibition photographic slides, 1991
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.