A Naturalist and His Artists: Daniel Giraud Elliot exhibition photographic slides
Scope and Contents
Views of the temporary exhibition A Naturalist and His Artists: Daniel Giraud Elliot, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1973-1974. Includes museum vistors looking at displays and reading wall text.
- Photo Studio (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 box )
6 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good; slide 103-136A has a damaged mount
Slide numbers 103-136 to 103-137C.
- A Naturalist and His Artists: Daniel Giraud Elliot exhibition photographic slides, 1973
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.