Amazon Portrait: Indios e Caboclos exhibition photographic slides
Scope and Contents
Views of the temporary exhibition Amazon Portrait: Indios e Caboclos, held at the American Museum of Natural History. The exhibition displayed 50 photographs capturing the centuries-old lifestyle of the Amazon's Tapirapé Indians, highlighting the work of Charles Wagley.
- circa 1993
- Photo Studio (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 box )
5 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Slide numbers 102-135 to 102-139.
Slides are marked "ORIG".
- Amazon Portrait: Indios e Caboclos exhibition photographic slides, circa 1993
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA