American Museum of Natural History mural painting slides
Scope and Contents
Primarily murals painted of dinosaurs painted by Charles R. Knight. Some denote restoration paintings. Other paintings of dinosaurs credited to Bob Kane and Walter Ferguson. One painting of Aurora Borealis 910(1) 9 P.M. (Northern Lights) by Howard Butler.
- Photo Studio (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
15 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Includes some glass mounts.
Slide captioned "Late Neolithic pottery" may be misfiled.
- American Museum of Natural History mural painting slides, undated
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA