Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 18
Identifier: Mss .K64
Identifier: PSC 244
Scope and Contents Photographs include close views of a chigger mite, katydid, and a walking stick on a twig. Other images include trees from Hudsonian Forest and geological images in Arizona.
Identifier: PSC 307
Scope and Contents Close up photographs of mainly spiders and also includes images of other insects as well as crabs and shells.
Identifier: PSC 510
Abstract Photography of animals and plants, mostly in North America and a few in Botswana. Many close up images of various animals in nature including birds, insects, and reptiles as well as some photographs of elephants.
Identifier: PSC 382
Abstract Photographs include close up images of lightening bugs, American toad, ringneck snake, eastern painted turtle, and a black racer emerging from an egg.
Identifier: PSC 318-319
Scope and Contents Field photographs of insects in nature, spiders and other invertebrates.
Identifier: PSC 536
Abstract Three photographs of tomato worms infested by parasites on a leaf on the ground.
Centurie de lépidoptères de l'île de Cuba : : contenant la description et les figures coloriées de cent espèces de papillons nouveaux ou peu connus ; représentés d'après nature, souvent avec la chenille, la chrysalide, et plusieurs détails microscopiques. Décade 1 / / par Ph. Poey.
Identifier: Mss .P64
Identifier: Mss .B76-.B761
Scope and content The collection consists of correspondence, notebooks, data cards, articles, notes and other research material, and personal papers. The first group of 51 boxes has had preliminary processing, with pencilled notations on the outside indicating each box's contents. Subjects include Edwards, Mead, Fabricius, and Pike's Peak. The second group of 9 boxes is unprocessed material. A bibliography of Brown's publications is filed with the collection.
Identifier: PSC 235
Scope and Contents Photographs of animals in nature, and at the zoo. Includes various farm and zoo animals and agricultural subjects such as farmland, blueberries, pineapple, and peppers, as well as flowers, butterflies, and other insects.
- Subject: Insects X
- American Museum of Natural History 8
- Kaston, B. J. (Benjamin Julian), 1906-1985 3
- Cazier, Mont A. 2
- Brown, F. Martin (Frederick Martin), 1903-1993 1
- CBS/AMNH Adventure Series (1953-1956) 1
- Cockerell, Theodore D. A. (Theodore Dru Alison), 1866-1948 1
- Columbia Broadcasting System, inc. 1
- Edwards, William H. (William Henry), 1822-1909 1
- Fabricius, Johann Christian, 1745-1808 1
- Friese, Heinrich, 1860-1948 1
- Froderstrom, Alma Wentzel, 1883-1952 1
- Gates, G. M. 1
- Gray, Alice, 1914-1994 1
- Keith, T. L. 1
- Knull, Josef Nissley, 1891-1975 1
- Mead, Theodore L. (Theodore Luqueer), 1852-1936 1
- Murphy, Robert Cushman, 1887-1973 1
- Poey, Felipe, 1799-1891 1
- Puza, Frank 1
- Smithsonian Institution 1
- Stevens, Orin Alva, 1885-1979 1
- United States. Department of Agriculture 1
- University of Kansas 1 ∧ less