Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Identifier: PPC .B761
Scope and Contents Field photographs of Ethiopia; African prints.
Identifier: PPC .B762
Scope and Contents North Continental Oil and Gas Corporation Series. Also includes photographs of American Museum of Natural History Sinclair expedition, SAS series.
Identifier: VPA 16b
Scope and Contents Barnum Brown's papers, manuscripts, reports and analyses, some published.
Identifier: VPA 16a
Scope and Contents Barnum Brown worked in nearly every geographical area of the world from the Arctic to the Antarctic, collecting specimens for the AMNH. He became famous for such specimens as Tyrannosaurus rex, Colossochelys atlas, and Probosuchus. Organized by the following subject arrangement: Personal, Correspondence, Expeditions, Scientific Writings, Mrs. Marion and Mrs. Lilian Brown, Dinosaur Materials. Includes 9 oversize packages including photos and scrapbooks. Includes field notes.
Identifier: Mss .G7441
Scope and Contents The collection consists of administrative, scientific, academic and personal papers, and correspondence. Papers include Gregory's general correspondence with universities, colleges and scientists about his research topics and publications; correspondence with museums about purchasing replicas of fossils; and with students seeking employement. Other papers include lecture notes prepared for zoology classes emphasizing evolution, 1925-1926 and 1939; and manuscripts and notes for his publications:...
- Names: Brown, Barnum X
- Research Library Special Collections 4
- Department of Vertebrate Paleontology Archives 2
- Photographic Print Collection 3
- Animals -- Classification 1
- Australia -- Description and travel. 1
- Dinosaurs 1
- Field notes 1
- Fishes -- Anatomy. 1
- Fishes -- Evolution. 1
- Fossils 1
- Ichthyologists -- United States -- Correspondence 1
- Mammals -- Evolution. 1
- Manuscript Collection 1
- Museum curators -- New York (State) -- New York -- Correspondence. 1
- Natural history museum curators -- Correspondence 1
- New Zealand -- Description and travel. 1
- Ontogeny. 1
- Paleontologists -- United States -- Correspondence 1
- Paleontology -- Research -- History. 1
- Primates -- Evolution. 1
- Scientific expeditions -- Africa. 1
- Scientific expeditions -- Australia. 1
- Transvaal (South Africa) -- Description and travel. 1
- Vertebrates, Fossil 1 ∧ less