Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Identifier: PSC 613F
Scope and Contents Views of the temporary exhibition, Africa: Exploration and Expedition, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1998, Library Gallery. Includes rare books, artifacts, portraits, and maps as well as items from the Chapin Lang Congo Expedition 1909-1915. Curated by Roscoe Thompson, then Assistant Director of Library Services.
Identifier: Mss .C661
Identifier: PPC .A47
Scope and Contents Field photographs of Congo Expeditions from 1909-1915.
Identifier: Mss .A465
Abstract Contains one field book titled "Fishes".
Identifier: Archives Microfilm #43
Identifier: Archives Orn221
Scope and Contents James Chapin's personal and professional correspondence, expedition records including field notes and catalogs, photographs, negatives and personal diaries (1918-1964). Includes collected newsclippings, "Birds of the Belgian Congo" Ph.D. thesis and published works, reel to reel tape recordings with transcriptions, address books, date books, lists of Congo birds, original manuscripts, published reviews, articles, talks, papers, notes. Also includes Biographical information, photographs and...
Found in: Department of Ornithology Archives
- Names: American Museum Congo Expedition (1909-1915) X
- Research Library Special Collections 5
- Department of Ornithology Archives 1
- Manuscript Collection 2
- Scientific expeditions -- Congo (Democratic Republic) 2
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Ornithology. Archives. 1
- Animals -- Congo (Democratic Republic) -- Catalogs and collections 1
- Animals -- Congo (Democratic Republic) -- Classification. 1
- Archives Microfilm 1
- Congo (Democratic Republic) 1
- Congo (Democratic Republic) -- Discovery and exploration. 1
- Field notes 1
- Fishes 1
- Mammals -- Congo (Democratic Republic). 1
- Mammals -- Guyana. 1
- Museum exhibits -- Photographs 1
- Photographic Print Collection 1
- Photographic Slide Collection 1
- Scientific expeditions 1 ∧ less