Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: Film Collection no. 3
Scope and Contents
Filmed during the AMNH Central African Expedition, 1948. Starting at Cape Town and going round the southern tip of Africa up to Mombasa, Kenya, the AMNH Central African Expedition, led by AMNH director of preparation and installation James Lippitt Clark, then traveled through Nairobi, the Mountains of the Moon in the Ruwenzori Range in Uganda and Zaire, Ripon Falls (Uganda), Bagasson (Congo) and Stanleyville (now Kisangani in Zaire), all north of Lake Victoria, then to Uganda, the Belgian...
- Subject: Scientific
- Subject: Scientific expeditions -- Africa.
- Subject: Scientific expeditions -- Africa, Central
- Subject: Ethnology -- Africa, Central
- Names: American Museum of Natural History
- Repository: Research Library Special Collections