Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: Mss .M671-.M674
Scope and Contents
This collection is concerned with Morden’s expeditions to Alaska, Central Asia, and Southwest Africa and contains detailed field notes written by both William and Irene. The field notes include details of their travels, supply lists, budgets, and descriptions of artifacts and specimens gathered. There are also a number of drafts of articles and books written by both Morden and Irene about their experiences abroad.
The William J. Morden papers also include correspondences which are...
- Subject: Scientific
- Subject: Scientific expeditions
- Names: American Museum of Natural History
- Names: Morden, William J. (William James), 1886-1958
- Names: American Museum of Natural History. Department of Mammalogy
- Repository: Research Library Special Collections