Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: Mss .A54
Scope and Contents
The bulk of the collection consists of Andrews' correspondence, manuscripts, and transcripts of Andrews' broadcasts and talks from 1934 to1944. It also contains one folder of family and biographical documents and newspaper clippings received from Charles Gallenkamp, Andrews' biographer, in 1990. The majority of the administrative papers' correspondence concerns requests for speaking engagements about Andrews' explorations, requests for articles, and letters from the public and from companies...
1920-1947; Majority of material found within 1934-1944
- Subject: Scientific
- Names: American Museum of Natural History
- Names: Andrews, Roy Chapman, 1884-1960
- Names: Peary, Robert E. (Robert Edwin), 1856-1920
- Names: Nyholm, N. Erik I.
- Repository: Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library