Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Historical AMNH brochures.
Grapevine. The Employees benefit Association of American Museum of Natural History newsletter.
Braille Editions, May 1963 and June/July/August 1963.
Material related to Natural History Magazine consisting of correspondence, publication budget reports, questionnaires, and television network relations. Also includes papers regarding the AMNH museum shop, Junior Natural History Magazine, and Photography Department.
2 boxes containing 52 folders of correspondence, typescript, handwritten notes, and printed images (maps, illustrations, etc.), most of which relates to the September-October 1926 issue of Natural History entitled The Romance of Fossil Hunting.
The Press of New York on the Educational Work and Proposed New Buildings of The American Museum of Natural History,
- Department Records 9
- Library 3
- Publications 3
- Administrative 1
- Correspondence 1
- Manuscript Collection 1
- Paleontologists -- Correspondence 1
- Postal service -- United States 1
- Public relations 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 8
- American Museum of Natural History. Employees' Benefit Association 1
- Andrews, Roy Chapman, 1884-1960 1
- Central Asiatic Expeditions (1921-1930) 1
- Matthew, William Diller, 1871-1930 1