Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Albert J. Copley photographic slide collection of U.S. museums and national parks, circa 1980s-1990s.
Identifier: PSC 176-180
Photographs of geology, mineral and invertebrate and vertebrate paleontology specimens from various natural history museums across the United States. Travel photographs of landscape, nature and wildlife moslty in National Parks. Also includes images of various maps, some topographical.
Dates: circa 1980s-1990s
Digital Media Production Records, Department of Communications-Editorial
Content Description This collection is composed of packages of digital files documenting the production of audiovisual content by the Department of Communications – Editorial division beginning in 2008. It is comprised of born-digital material in the form of text documents, image files, and video files. Documents include metadata exports, permissions overviews and releases, and transcripts. Images consist of still photography used in the making of the films, mainly by the AMNH Photo Studio photographers. Video...
Frederic A. Lucas correspondence, 1916 Aug. 28, 1922 July 18.
Identifier: Mss .L83
Dates: 1916 - 1922
- Natural history museums -- United States 2
- Birds -- Exhibitions 1
- Born-digital 1
- Department Records 1
- Mammals -- Classification -- History. 1
- Mammals -- Exhibitions 1
- Manuscript Collection 1
- Museum curators -- United States -- History. 1
- Museum directors -- New York (State) -- New York -- Correspondence 1
- National parks and reserves -- United States 1
- Natural history -- Exhibitions 1
- Natural history museum curators -- Correspondence 1
- Natural history museums -- New York (State) -- New York -- Exhibitions 1
- Natural history museums -- United States -- History. 1
- Photographic Slide Collection 1
- Travel photography 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Communications. Editorial 1
- Brooklyn Museum 1
- New York Zoological Park 1