Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
James Arthur Oliver papers
Identifier: DR 125-125A
Scope and Contents The collection consists primarily of administrative papers from the years 1959-1969 when Oliver was director of the AMNH. The files were arranged arranged alphabetically by subject, most likely by Oliver's secretary, and have been kept in their original order. A typewritten Guide to the file cabinet was found in box 1. Some miscellaneous files from the last box were interfiled. Most of the material is typewritten or printed matter, but there is a handwritten signed letter from explorer Roy...
Richard Garton correspondence, 1950-1953.
Identifier: DR 166
Dates: 1950 - 1953
Robert G. Goelet correspondence [1966?-1988?]
Identifier: DR 123
Dates: 1966 - 1988
Thomas D. Nicholson papers,
Identifier: DR 120
Dates: 1969-1989-(bulk 1969-1980).
- Museum directors -- New York (State) -- New York -- Correspondence 3
- Natural history museums -- New York (State) -- New York 2
- Museums -- Educational aspects -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Natural history museum curators -- Correspondence 1
- Natural history museums -- New York (State) -- New York -- History 1
- American Museum of Natural History 3
- Department of Education 1
- Department of Herpetology 1
- Garton, Richard I. 1
- Goelet, Robert G. (Robert Guestier), 1923- 1