Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: Archives Orn150
Scope and Contents
Field notes and catalogs from expeditionary work in Costa Rica, Haiti, the United States, Trinidad, India, the Himalayas and Turkestan, and most prominently in locations across South America, including the Roosevelt-Rondon Expedition, correspondence, itemized packing lists, clippings
- Subject: Natural history.
- Subject: American Museum of Natural History. Department of Ornithology. Archives.
- Subject: Scientific expeditions
- Names: Roosevelt-Rondon Scientific Expedition (1913-1914)
- Names: Venezuela Expedition (1918-1919)