Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: Archives Orn190
Scope and Contents
Expedition records including equipment lists, field notes, catalogs and journals for travel in New Guinea, British Guiana, New Britain, Venezuela, Nepal, Little Tobago, West Indies, Colorado, Canada, the Philippines and Colombia; manuscripts and notes for published and unpublished work; biographical and educational information and honors; press clippings; photographs, negatives and lantern slides; correspondence; newspaper clippings; personal papers; 8 volumes; bird lists; lecture notes;...
- Subject: Natural history.
- Subject: American Museum of Natural History. Department of Ornithology. Archives.
- Subject: Scientific expeditions
- Names: Gilliard, E. Thomas (Ernest Thomas), 1912-1965
- Names: Chapman, Frank M. (Frank Michler), 1864-1945