Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Albert S. Bickmore papers
Identifier: Mss .B5351- .B5358
Scope and Contents The collection consists of correspondence, diaries, manuscripts, reports, newspaper clippings and photocopies of journal articles, photographs of Bickmore, and one drawing. The bulk of Bickmore's papers (32 boxes) consists of correspondence, mostly typewritten, relating to his work as superintendent of the American Museum of Natural History (AMNH) and curator of the Dept. of Public Education. Additional material consists of handwritten diaries from Bickmore's travels; the typescript of his...
Dates: 1854-1914; Majority of material found within ( 1865-1903)
Department of Education Natural Science Center program photographs and press clippings, 1954-1974.
Identifier: DR 149
Scope and Contents
Photographic and press materials related to Department of Education's Natural Science Center program. Includes scrapbooks of press clippings, albums of black and white photographs of educational exhibits and lab workshops, mounted photographs, some negatives and Kodachrome slides.
Dates: 1954 - 1974
Richard Garton correspondence, 1950-1953.
Identifier: DR 166
Dates: 1950 - 1953
- Subject: Museums -- Educational aspects -- New York (State) -- New York X
- Department Records 2
- Museums -- Educational aspects -- New York (State) -- New York 2
- Ainu 1
- East Asia -- Description and travel 1
- Gilyaks. 1
- Indonesia -- Description and travel. 1
- Manuscript Collection 1
- Museum curators -- New York (State) -- New York -- Biography. 1
- Museums -- Educational aspects -- New York (State) -- New York -- History -- Sources. 1
- Natural history -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- New York. 1
- Natural history museum curators -- Correspondence 1
- Natural history museums -- New York (State) -- New York -- History -- Sources. 1
- Public relations 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 2
- Bickmore, Albert S. (Albert Smith), 1839-1914 1
- Garton, Richard I. 1