Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: Mss .B88
Scope and Contents
This collection contains field notes written by Butler during the 1925 field season (April 11-August 20) of the Third Asiatic Expedition. It also contains a typed diary detailing his experiences in Mongolia and discussing expedition staff members. Correspondences include letters to and from Butler and his wife in Tianjin (Tientsin), China, and official correspondences. Also included are various lectures ("Speech to the Algonquin Club. Boston, Dec. 7, 1926"; "Expedition lecture with...
1924-1927; Majority of material found within 1925-1926
- Subject: Manuscript Collection
- Names: Granger, Walter, 1872-1941
- Names: Central Asiatic Expeditions (1921-1930)
- Names: Shackelford, James B.
- Names: Butler, Frederick B.