Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Eleven folders containing drafts of chapters appearing in vol. 1 of Natural History of Central Asia, as well as correspondence between Reeds and other authors of the book regarding the content of the volume from 1932.
2 boxes containing 52 folders of correspondence, typescript, handwritten notes, and printed images (maps, illustrations, etc.), most of which relates to the September-October 1926 issue of Natural History entitled The Romance of Fossil Hunting.
- Museum publications 1
- Natural history -- China 1
- Natural history -- Mongolia 1
- Paleontologists -- Correspondence 1
- Publications 1
- Allen, Glover M. (Glover Morrill), 1879-1942 1
- Andrews, Roy Chapman, 1884-1960 1
- Granger, Walter, 1872-1941 1
- Matthew, William Diller, 1871-1930 1
- Pope, Clifford H. (Clifford Hillhouse), 1899-1974 1