Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Photographs of animals in nature in Africa.
Dioramas and close up views of mammals displayed in the AMNH North American Mammals Hall.
Field photographs of mammals and reptiles, specimens of mammals, and views of neotropical rainforests and campground.
Photographs taken in East Africa: Kenya, Tanzania. Amboseli, Tsavo, Masai Mara, and Ngorongoro. Images mostly of mammals and some birds.
Images of fossils and exhibits in the AMNH Lila Acheson Wallace Wing of Mammals and Their Extinct Relatives.
Mostly photographs of birds in nature. Also includes mammals and insects as well as Seminole Indians.
- Wildlife photography 3
- Africa 2
- Birds -- Photography 2
- Mammals -- Africa 2
- Mammals -- Photography 2
- Alaska 1
- Bats -- French Guiana 1
- Birds -- Africa 1
- Florida 1
- French Guiana 1
- Mammals -- Exhibitions 1
- Mammals -- French Guiana 1
- Mammals -- North America -- Exhibitions 1
- Mammals, Fossil -- Exhibitions 1
- Mexico 1
- Seminole Indians 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 2
- American Museum of Natural History. Photo Studio 2
- Emmerich, A. J. 1
- Expedition to French Guiana (1991-1994) 1
- Fields, Ruth 1