Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 19
Commercial sales and exchanges. Includes invoices for electricity, insurance, and publications. Also royalties, and film rentals to the U.S. military.
Correspondence of the federal estate tax committee.
Contains annual audit reports 1910-1940 and monthly reports 1935-1940.
One notebook containing financial records including costs of publications, sales figures, lists, cost comparison reports and some correspondence pertaining to publications.
Retirement plan for the employees of the American Museum of Natural History, effective July 1, 1936 with some copies revised to July 1, 1941.
- Construction 4
- Human resources 4
- Employee activities 1
- Natural history museums -- Employees 1
- Public relations 1
- Scientific 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 17
- Hayden Planetarium 5
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Animal Behavior 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Office of Public Affairs 1
- Jesup, Morris K. (Morris Ketchum), 1830-1908 1
- Osborn, Henry Fairfield, 1857-1935 1 ∧ less