Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
American Museum of Natural History building plans, 1911-1918.
American Museum of Natural History building specifications and contracts, ca. 1900-1999.
American Museum of Natural History proposed new buildings album, 1915-1917.
Wrapped album combines several different reports related to proposed new AMNH buildings, including quarterly report from 1916 and oral report of President Henry Fairfield Osborn to the Trustees from 1916, AMNH annual meeting regarding the Museum's need for new construction. Also includes reprinting of an editorial article from the New York Times regarding this proposal, as well as editorials from the New York Sun, New York World, and Evening Post.
Department of Parks of the City of New York publications and proposal to contractor for expansion of American Museum of Natural History, 1871-1921
Contains bound copy of first annual report of the Board of Commissioners of the City of New York's Dept. of Public Parks, proposal from architects Cady, Berg and See to contractors for building the new south wing and lecture hall of the American Museum of Natural History, and two copies of the Dept. of Parks Ordinance, Rules and Regulations pamphlets.
American Museum of Natural History, Department of Preparation and Installation: Diorama and Hall construction
Hayden Planetarium development and construction records, 1933-1995
Hayden Planetarium financial papers, 1933-1969.
Hayden Planetarium papers, 1933-1989
Hayden Planetarium reports regarding financing and construction of original Hayden Planetarium building
Contains documents regarding planning the construction and operation of the original Hayden Planetarium, including reports on financing and estimated costs made by The American Museum of Natural History Planetarium Authority, New York State and the City of New York laws and deed documents created to authorize the planetarium construction.
- Construction 5
- Museum construction 4
- Museum finance 4
- Annual reports 2
- American Museum of Natural History 7
- Hayden Planetarium 4
- Osborn, Henry Fairfield, 1857-1935 2
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Preparation and Installation 1
- Andrews, Roy Chapman, 1884-1960 1
- Carter, T. Donald (Thomas Donald), 1893 1
- Central Asiatic Expeditions (1921-1930) 1
- Clark, James L. (James Lippitt), 1883-1969 1
- Gregory, William K. (William King), 1876-1970 1
- Klein, Alfred J. 1
- Lucas, Frederic A. (Frederic Augustus), 1852-1929 1
- McConnell, Robert E. 1
- New York (N.Y.). Department of Parks 1
- Photo Studio 1
- Raven, Henry Cushier, 1889-1944 1
- Rungius, Carl, 1869-1959 1
- Sage West China Expedition (1934) 1
- Vernay, Arthur Stannard, 1877-1960 1
- Whitney South Sea Expedition of the American Museum of Natural History (1920-1941) 1
- Wilson, James Perry, 1889-1976 1 ∧ less