Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
American Museum of Natural History financial records, 1869-1946.
Identifier: DR 028
Papers, including some related to Roy Chapman Andrews. Correspondence, ledgers, general cash books, field fund accounts, budgets, African Hall funds, pension fund accounts (1913-1918).
Dates: 1869 - 1946
American Museum of Natural History reports, 1913-1989.
Identifier: DR 021
Dates: 1913 - 1989
American Museum of Natural History, Department of Preparation and Installation: Diorama and Hall construction
Identifier: DR 104
Scope and Content Note This collection spans the planning and development of the Department of Preparations for the dioramas of the various halls. These folders detail the requests and expenditures for the efforts made in travel, models, and sketches. The majority of the correspondence is directed from or to James L. Clark, the Director of the Department of Preparations between the 1930’s-1940’s. Much of the correspondence from James Lippit Clark, is directed to trackers, guides, taxidermists, donors, and...
- Construction 1
- Finance 1
- Reports 1
- American Museum of Natural History 2
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Preparation and Installation 1
- Carter, T. Donald (Thomas Donald), 1893 1
- Central Asiatic Expeditions (1921-1930) 1
- Clark, James L. (James Lippitt), 1883-1969 1
- Gregory, William K. (William King), 1876-1970 1
- Klein, Alfred J. 1
- Lucas, Frederic A. (Frederic Augustus), 1852-1929 1
- McConnell, Robert E. 1
- Osborn, Henry Fairfield, 1857-1935 1
- Raven, Henry Cushier, 1889-1944 1
- Rungius, Carl, 1869-1959 1
- Sage West China Expedition (1934) 1
- Vernay, Arthur Stannard, 1877-1960 1
- Whitney South Sea Expedition of the American Museum of Natural History (1920-1941) 1
- Wilson, James Perry, 1889-1976 1 ∧ less