Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
James Nathaniel Lane photographic slides of American Museum of Natural History research stations, 1968-1969.
Photographs taken at AMNH research stations: Kalbfleisch Research Station, Lerner Marine Laboratory, and Southwestern Research Station. Mostly exterior photographs of the locations and a few images from the Lerner Marine Laboratory dedication.
Photographs taken at the Lerner Marine Laboratory. Includes marine animals, researchers, photographs of the location, and one set of M. Greenbaum visiting investigators.
- Photographic Slide Collection 2
- Department Records 1
- Marine biologists -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1
- Marine biology -- Research -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1
- Marine laboratories -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1
- Natural history museums -- New York (State) -- New York -- History 1
- Oceanography -- Research -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Southwestern Research Station 1
- Breen, Ann 1
- Decker, George 1
- Kalbfleisch Field Research Station 1