Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Travel photographs of Africa taken by Oscar Byron and Verna Byron on a "seafari". Places include South Africa, Kenya, Egypt, Morocco (Tangier). South Africa: Capetown, Pretoria, Durban, Victoria Falls. Kenya: Mt. Kilimanjaro, Lake Rudolf, Treetops. Egypt: Aden, Suez, Cairo, Giza, Luxor. Possibly used in a slide presentation.
Photographs of African animals taken on a safari. Includes images of zebra, gazelles, rhinoceros.lion cubs and hunted animals with members of the party.
Photographs taken in East Africa, Kenya and Tanganyika. Images of animals and hunting. Includes koodoo, gerenuk, ostrich, rhinoceros, guinea fowl, zebras, and ant hill.
- Photographic Slide Collection 3
- Safaris -- Africa 2
- Safaris -- Africa, East 2
- Africa 1
- Africa, East -- Description and travel 1
- Amboseli National Park (Kenya) 1
- Film Collection 1
- Jungle animals -- Africa, East 1
- Kenya 1
- Lake Manyara National Park (Tanzania) 1
- Moving Images 1
- Serengeti National Park (Tanzania) 1
- Tanzania 1
- Travel photography 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 1
- Bendig, Allen 1
- Healy, Scott 1
- Lowry, Barbara 1
- Lowry, David A. 1
- Sound Masters (Film) 1 ∧ less