Showing Collections: 31 - 40 of 47
Identifier: DR-H 07
Abstract Contains a variety of files, apparently taken directly from a file cabinet, and with a general topic of financial.
Identifier: DR-H 39
Abstract Correspondence for internal workings of the Hayden Planetarium in 1982.
Identifier: DR-H 28
Abstract Unprocessed materials, all relating to the daily workflow of the Hayden Planetarium. Contains employment records and other records pertaining to the daily work of Hayden Planetarium.
Identifier: DR-H 27
Abstract Correspondence, receipts, administrative files dealing with the New York State Council on the Arts.
Identifier: DR-H 30
Abstract Financial receipts, records of expenses of exhibits and other acquisitions and other financial information for the Hayden Planetarium from 1985 to 1994.
Identifier: DR-H 22
Scope and Contents Inter-office communications, correspondences, and other files dealing with the programs and other daily work of the Hayden Planetarium. Collection is unprocessed; documents are divided by subject heading and boxes are arranged by year span.
Identifier: DR-H 37
Abstract Office files including staff memos, complaints, letters of recommendation for employees, employment inquiries, personnel records, publicity information, conference information, shipping information and sky shows.
Identifier: DR-H 26
Abstract Contains a variety of unprocessed office materials including calendars, memos and research statistics. Includes some of the following: yearly calendars, memos, research applications, research statistics, invoices, correspondence, lectures, bills and receipts.
Identifier: DR-H 16
Abstract Mostly consists of Kenneth Franklin's assorted binders and papers, scientific research and reports. Also includes correspondence, lecture calendars and articles. Other materials include bibliographies, Leon Gold materials, various annotations presumably by Leon Gold, star finder, various publications, reports on radio astronomy and Jupiter and notes made at the Kalbfleisch Research Station.
- Subject: Administrative X
- Research Library Special Collections 36
- Department of Vertebrate Paleontology Archives 11
- American Museum of Natural History 30
- Hayden Planetarium 14
- Sternfeld, Ruth, d. 2007 11
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Vertebrate Paleontology 9
- Tyson, Neil deGrasse 3
- Colbert, Edwin H. (Edwin Harris), 1905-2001 2
- Frick, Childs, 1883-1965 2
- Galusha, Ted 2
- Rose Center for Earth and Space 2
- Schaeffer, Bobb, 1913-2004 2
- Skinner, Morris F. 2
- Stout, Gardner D. 2
- Agassiz, Alexander, 1835-1910 1
- Allen, Glover M. (Glover Morrill), 1879-1942 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Invertebrates 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Mammalogy 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Frick Laboratories 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Library 1
- Boas, Franz, 1858-1942 1
- Brown, Barnum 1
- Chartrand, Mark R. 1
- Conrad, George Miles, 1911-1964 1
- Discovery Tours (Program) 1
- Falkenbach, Charles H. 1
- Franklin, Kenneth L. 1
- Futter, Ellen V. 1
- Gaffney, Eugene S. 1
- Granger, Walter, 1872-1941 1
- Gregory, William K. (William King), 1876-1970 1
- Hornaday, William T. (William Temple), 1854-1937 1
- Knight, Charles Robert, 1874-1953 1
- Krochak, George 1
- Kunz, George Frederick, 1856-1932 1
- Langdon, George D. 1
- Merriam, J. C. (John Clark), 1829- 1
- Morris, Frederick K. (Frederick Kuhne), 1886 1
- Moynihan, William J. 1
- Nichols, Rachel H. (Rachel Husband) 1
- Nicholson, Thomas D. 1
- Norton, Ruth 1
- Osborn, Henry Fairfield, 1857-1935 1
- Simpson, George Gaylord, 1902-1984 1
- Taylor, Beryl E. 1
- Wortman, J. L. (Jacob Lawson), 1856-1926 1 ∧ less