Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 47
Identifier: DR 130
Abstract Index cards with AMNH employee information including department and job title.
Identifier: DR 115
Abstract Administrative papers from George D. Langdon's term as president of the museum.
Identifier: DR 117
Abstract Administrative files from William J. Moynihan, including American Association of Museums Self Study materials from the AMNH President's Office. Administrative files from Ellen V. Futter's term as president of the museum.
Identifier: DR 116
Scope and Contents Bequests, Trustee correspondence, Centennial Activities and miscellaneous files.
Identifier: DR 086A
Abstract Records from the AMNH Senate, mostly consisting of Senate minutes. Also includes nominations and elections, fellows, and emeritus.
Identifier: DR 152
Scope and Contents Records from the Department of Comparative Anatomy including budgets and annual reports, personnel files, Arthur James lecture programs, correspondence and documents belonging to assistant curator George Miles Conrad, and curator William K. Gregory, history of the Department, departmental documents and reports of the projects with the Works Progress Administration (WPA).
Identifier: DR 070
Identifier: DR 077
Scope and Contents Unprocessed correspondence, pamphlets, newspaper clippings, Visitor Log (removed for flat storage). Files include: Art & memorabilia; Budget committee; Clubs: journal, camera; Council of Scientific Staff; Division II; Education Department; Executive Office; Exhibitions and graphics; Expeditions; Fund raising; Grants; Kalbfleisch Field Station; Labor relations; Library services; Pension board; Personnel; Plan and scope committee; Plant operations; Public service/Public relations;...
Identifier: VPA 6
Scope and Contents The materials contained in this collection are housed under the categories: Bills, Requisitions, Accessions, Shipping Requests, and Donations. Each category has its own arrangement and box numbering system, resulting in a collection with repeating box numbers. To identify the correct box for a category, the Historic Call Number (1:6, 1:7, see Additional Description) for the category is placed before the date range of the materials. Bills Box A (1:6; 1927-1953, 1962) contains copies of bills...
Identifier: VPA 2
Scope and Contents Department of Vertebrate Paleontology records, including annual reports, minutes of staff meetings and some scientific reports. Administrative activity is recorded in the Annual Report documents of the early Department of Paleontology from 1873-1891. Following are reports for the later Department of Vertebrate Paleontology from 1891-1976. Records during the years following 1891 provide a robust account of the Department’s personnel hired, administrative costs and spending. Field work and costs...
- Subject: Administrative X
- Research Library Special Collections 36
- Department of Vertebrate Paleontology Archives 11
- American Museum of Natural History 30
- Hayden Planetarium 14
- Sternfeld, Ruth, d. 2007 11
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Vertebrate Paleontology 9
- Tyson, Neil deGrasse 3
- Colbert, Edwin H. (Edwin Harris), 1905-2001 2
- Frick, Childs, 1883-1965 2
- Galusha, Ted 2
- Rose Center for Earth and Space 2
- Schaeffer, Bobb, 1913-2004 2
- Skinner, Morris F. 2
- Stout, Gardner D. 2
- Agassiz, Alexander, 1835-1910 1
- Allen, Glover M. (Glover Morrill), 1879-1942 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Invertebrates 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Mammalogy 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Frick Laboratories 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Library 1
- Boas, Franz, 1858-1942 1
- Brown, Barnum 1
- Chartrand, Mark R. 1
- Conrad, George Miles, 1911-1964 1
- Discovery Tours (Program) 1
- Falkenbach, Charles H. 1
- Franklin, Kenneth L. 1
- Futter, Ellen V. 1
- Gaffney, Eugene S. 1
- Granger, Walter, 1872-1941 1
- Gregory, William K. (William King), 1876-1970 1
- Hornaday, William T. (William Temple), 1854-1937 1
- Knight, Charles Robert, 1874-1953 1
- Krochak, George 1
- Kunz, George Frederick, 1856-1932 1
- Langdon, George D. 1
- Merriam, J. C. (John Clark), 1829- 1
- Morris, Frederick K. (Frederick Kuhne), 1886 1
- Moynihan, William J. 1
- Nichols, Rachel H. (Rachel Husband) 1
- Nicholson, Thomas D. 1
- Norton, Ruth 1
- Osborn, Henry Fairfield, 1857-1935 1
- Simpson, George Gaylord, 1902-1984 1
- Taylor, Beryl E. 1
- Wortman, J. L. (Jacob Lawson), 1856-1926 1 ∧ less