Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
American Museum of Natural History, Division of Paleontology records of expeditions, collections, purchases, gifts, and specimen lists
Identifier: VPA 116
Scope and Contents The Harold James Cook Memorial Collection of Fossil Mammals consists of photocopies of the Barbour-Cook correspondence from the letters at the University of Nebraska Archives and original correspondence and shipping lists with Morris F. Skinner who prepared the collection for shipping to AMNH. Also includes the John Collins Warren papers. Listings were made of various collections in the AMNH which were acquired through purchase or on expeditions of the Museum itself. The lists give dates,...
Dates: 1831-1963; 1968-1970
Identifier: VPA 28
Scope and Contents The Morris F. Skinner photo collection contains 5 boxes of photographs and negatives of images from the field. They are arranged in individual envelopes by date with short descriptions. The photographic material is a bequest from Marie Skinner following her husband’s death in 1989, whereupon the materials were assembled in Ainsworth, Nebraska, and deposited in the Vertebrate Paleontology Archives. In July 2004, the negatives were moved to the AMNH Research Library’s cold storage....
- Fossils -- Catalogs and collections 1
- Fossils -- Photographs 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Vertebrate Paleontology 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Division of Paleontology 1
- Callaghan, Eugene, 1904-1990 1
- Cook, Harold J. (Harold James), 1887-1962 1
- Sternfeld, Ruth, d. 2007 1
- Warren, John Collins, 1778-1856 1 ∧ less