Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: Mss .C375
Scope and Contents
The Papers Collection consists of correspondence, manuscripts, articles and reviews, clippings and photocopies relating to Carter's collecting activities for the American Museum of Natural History, and to his interests in the classification of mammals and birds, and bird banding. Correspondence consists primarily of typewritten letters and carbon copies, with some handwritten letters, both sent and received. The collection includes two handwritten signed letters from Ugo Mochi, principal...
- Repository: Research Library Special Collections
- Names: American Museum of Natural History. Department of Mammalogy
- Names: Carter, T. Donald (Thomas Donald), 1893
- Names: Sheldon, William G.
- Subject: Manuscript Collection