Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: DR 081
Scope and content
Letters that describe an attempt to create a collection of building and ornamental stones.
Dates: 1880 - 1887
Identifier: DR 082
Scope and Contents
Correspondence and administrative materials of the Department of Geology.
Identifier: Mss .H683
Scope and Content Note The Edmund Otis Hovey Records collection consists of approximately 50 field notebooks and journals from his and Mrs. Ettie Hovey’s travels around the Caribbean, North America, Europe and the Arctic; as well as, manuscripts of his papers and lectures notes. The collection also includes photographs, postcards, ephemera and newspaper clippings regarding the Crocker Land Expedition that took place from 1913-1917. The collection spans a period of approximately 20 years, beginning in 1890 and...
- Department Records 2
- Arctic regions -- Discovery and exploration 1
- Caves -- Virginia -- Luray 1
- Manuscript Collection 1
- Meteorites -- Oregon 1
- Pelée, Mount (Martinique) -- Eruption, 1902 1
- San Francisco Earthquake and Fire, Calif., 1906 1
- Scientific 1
- Scientific expeditions -- Arctic regions 1
- Soufrière (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) 1 ∧ less
- Allen, Jerome Lee (1891-1955) 1
- Crocker Land Expedition (1913-1917) 1
- Hovey, Edmund Otis, 1862-1924 1