Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
American Museum of Natural History administrative files from the director's office
Identifier: DR 119
Administrative files from the museum director's office including those of Thomas D. Nicholson, Director 1969-1989. Includes correspondence with William J. Moynihan and George D. Langdon.
Dates: circa 1980s.
Lerner Marine Laboratory papers
Identifier: DR 088-089
Scope and Contents The Lerner Marine Laboratory (LML) collection at the American Museum of Natural History contains documents, photographs, and clippings documenting the history of the lab from 1947-1977. Important elements of the collection include correspondence to and from key staff members; files on conferences, symposiums, meetings, and ceremonies; information about financial contributors; general paperwork; photographs of the lab, employees, and visitors; publicity documents and correspondence regarding...
Dates: 1947-1977; Majority of material found within 1948-1975
Thomas D. Nicholson papers,
Identifier: DR 120
Dates: 1969-1989-(bulk 1969-1980).
Thomas Nicholson astronomy papers, undated.
Identifier: DR-H 14
Various academic papers and periodicals concerning astronomy that were compiled and annotated by Thomas Nicholson.
Dates: 9999 - 9999
- Administrative 1
- Astronomy 1
- Bimini Islands (Bahamas) 1
- Marine biologists -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1
- Marine biology -- Research -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1
- Marine laboratories -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1
- Museum directors -- New York (State) -- New York -- Correspondence 1
- Natural history museums -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Natural history museums -- New York (State) -- New York -- History 1
- Oceanography -- Research -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 3
- Breen, Ann 1
- Decker, George 1
- Hayden Planetarium 1
- Lerner Marine Laboratory 1