Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
James Nathaniel Lane photographic slides of American Museum of Natural History research stations, 1968-1969.
Identifier: PSC 335
Photographs taken at AMNH research stations: Kalbfleisch Research Station, Lerner Marine Laboratory, and Southwestern Research Station. Mostly exterior photographs of the locations and a few images from the Lerner Marine Laboratory dedication.
Lerner Marine Laboratory papers
Identifier: DR 088-089
Scope and Contents The Lerner Marine Laboratory (LML) collection at the American Museum of Natural History contains documents, photographs, and clippings documenting the history of the lab from 1947-1977. Important elements of the collection include correspondence to and from key staff members; files on conferences, symposiums, meetings, and ceremonies; information about financial contributors; general paperwork; photographs of the lab, employees, and visitors; publicity documents and correspondence regarding...
Dates: 1947-1977; Majority of material found within 1948-1975
Lerner Marine Laboratory photographic slide collection, 1961.
Identifier: PSC 339
Photographs taken at the Lerner Marine Laboratory. Includes marine animals, researchers, photographs of the location, and one set of M. Greenbaum visiting investigators.
Walter F. Meister papers
Identifier: DR 124
Scope and Contents The collection consists of Meister's administrative papers from 1952 through 1967, including correspondence, budget reports from the various scientific departments, contracts for research projects, and records of bequests and grants. Most of the documents are typewritten, and many are photocopies or carbon copies. Among the topics covered are research grants made by the Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Fund and the Frank M. Chapman Memorial Fund; proposals for research at the Lerner Marine...
- Names: Lerner Marine Laboratory X
- Bimini Islands (Bahamas) 3
- Department Records 2
- Photographic Slide Collection 2
- Great Gull Island (N.Y.) 1
- Marine biologists -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1
- Marine biology -- Research -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1
- Marine laboratories -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1
- Natural history -- Research -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Natural history museums -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Natural history museums -- New York (State) -- New York -- History 1
- Oceanography -- Research -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 2
- Southwestern Research Station 2
- Breen, Ann 1
- Decker, George 1
- Kalbfleisch Field Research Station 1
- Layne, James Nathaniel 1
- Lerner, Michael, 1890-1978 1
- Mathewson, Robert F. 1
- Meister, Walter F., 1901-1975 1
- Nicholson, Thomas D. 1
- Oliver, James A. (James Arthur), 1914-1981 1
- Parr, Albert Eide, 1900-1991 1
- Rozen, Jerome George, 1928- 1
- Stout, Gardner D. 1
- Tyler, James C., 1935- 1
- United States. Office of Naval Research 1
- Wodinsky, Jerome 1 ∧ less