Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
James Nathaniel Lane photographic slides of American Museum of Natural History research stations, 1968-1969.
Photographs taken at AMNH research stations: Kalbfleisch Research Station, Lerner Marine Laboratory, and Southwestern Research Station. Mostly exterior photographs of the locations and a few images from the Lerner Marine Laboratory dedication.
Student reports / Kalbfleisch Field Research Station of the American Museum of Natural History, Huntington, N.Y., 1958-1972
Four photographs taken at the Kalbfleisch Field Research Station (Huntington, L. I.). Includes Davey Gill in banding lab, Chrysemys marked, screech owl, and Tamias close up.
- Names: Kalbfleisch Field Research Station X
- Photographic Slide Collection 2
- Bimini Islands (Bahamas) 1
- Chipmunks 1
- Department Records 1
- Education -- Museums 1
- Manuscript Collection 1
- Natural history -- New York (State) -- Huntington Area 1
- Ornithologists -- United States -- Correspondence 1
- Owls 1
- Painted turtle 1
- Research -- Museums 1 ∧ less
- Lanyon, Wesley E. 2
- American Museum of Natural History 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Ornithology 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Southwestern Research Station 1
- Layne, James Nathaniel 1