Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 51
Hayden Planetarium correspondence, 1982.
Correspondence for internal workings of the Hayden Planetarium in 1982.
Hayden Planetarium correspondence and other materials, 1981-1993.
Correspondence, personnel information, financial records and exhibit information from 1981 to 1993.
Hayden Planetarium Dennis Project documents for NASA, late 1990s.
Articles, reviews, grants, mission statements, slides, periodicals, for a project with NASA.
Hayden Planetarium department files, undated.
Unprocessed materials, all relating to the daily workflow of the Hayden Planetarium. Contains employment records and other records pertaining to the daily work of Hayden Planetarium.
Hayden Planetarium development and construction records, 1933-1995
Hayden Planetarium documentation on shows and exhibitions, 1956-1999.
Planetarium floor plans, exhibit materials, academic materials, assorted information on planetarium, scripts for various Hayden shows, press materials for exhibitions. One box specifically for the Hall of the Universe 1998-1999.
Hayden Planetarium Exhibits press materials, circa 1990s.
Various pamphlets and public relations materials for Hayden Planetarium.
Hayden Planetarium files for the New York State Council on the Arts, 1977-1989.
Correspondence, receipts, administrative files dealing with the New York State Council on the Arts.
Hayden Planetarium financial papers, 1933-1969.
Hayden Planetarium financial records, 1985-1994.
Financial receipts, records of expenses of exhibits and other acquisitions and other financial information for the Hayden Planetarium from 1985 to 1994.
- Names: Hayden Planetarium X
- Department Records 47
- Administrative 14
- Museum exhibits 7
- Museum finance 5
- Construction 4
- Astronomy 3
- Photographic Print Collection 2
- Planetariums -- New York (State) -- New York 2
- Projectors 2
- Advertising 1
- Astronomy -- Exhibitions 1
- Astronomy -- Periodicals 1
- Exhibition Videorecording 1
- Galaxies -- Exhibitions 1
- Lunar eclipses 1
- Lunar mineralogy 1
- Manned space flight 1
- Museum exhibits -- Designs and plans 1
- Museum exhibits -- Photographs 1
- Outer space -- Exploration 1
- Photographic Slide Collection 1
- Planetariums 1
- Planetariums -- New York (State) -- New York -- Periodicals 1
- Planets -- Exhibitions 1
- Public relations 1
- Solar eclipses 1
- Space 1
- Space environment 1
- Space flight 1
- Space tourism 1
- Stars -- Exhibitions 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 44
- Rose Center for Earth and Space 3
- Chartrand, Mark R. 2
- Tyson, Neil deGrasse 2
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration 2