Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Portraits of scientits that were used in the following publications: Origins and Development of North American Avian Biogeography, p. 392; Contributions to the History of North American Ornithology, pp.387-428.
Field notes from Nicaragua including photographs, many handwritten research notes and manuscripts including work on findings of Nicaraguan birds. Journals and notes on birds in the nearby vicinity of Plainfield, New Jersey and East Greenwich, Rhode Island. Also includes a copperplate of woodpeckers.
- Names: Griscom, Ludlow, 1890-1959 X
- Research Library Special Collections 1
- Department of Ornithology Archives 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Ornithology. Archives. 1
- Birds 1
- Field notes 1
- Photographic Print Collection 1
- Agassiz, Louis, 1807-1873 1
- Allen, J. A. (Joel Asaph), 1838-1921 1
- Bickmore, Albert S. (Albert Smith), 1839-1914 1
- Chapman, Frank M. (Frank Michler), 1864-1945 1
- Mayr, Ernst, 1904-2005 1
- Miller, Waldron DeWitt, 1879-1929 1 ∧ less