Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Charles M. Bogert photographic slide collection
Field photographs consisting mostly of reptiles, amphibians including frogs, toads, turtles, snakes, salamanders and lizards. Collection also includes photographs of California Indians.
Matt Cormons photographic slide collection, 1966.
Photographs of snakes, lizards, birds, insects and other animals and plant life. Taken in various parts of the United States divided as New York, New England, Western United States and Eastern United. Also includes Nova Scotia and Canada.
Photographic slides of reptiles, circa 1940s-1950s.
Photographs, mostly close up images of reptiles in nature including lizards, frogs, snakes, scorpions, and turtles. Locations of reptiles include Morris, New Jersey; Lake Hurst, New Jersey; Springerville, Arizona; Chi Hua Hua, Mexico; Tularosa Valley, New Mexico; Mohave Desert, California; St. Catherine's Island, Georgia; Twin Lakes, New York; Bronx Zoo; Okefenokee Swamp, Georgia. A few slides of people at the Santa Rita Festival in Mexico and a few of cowboys.
Snake superstitions ; Below the sahara
The Chavantes of Mato Grosso ; Field work, snakes ; Meshie
- Names: Bogert, Charles M. (Charles Mitchill), 1908-1992 X
- Photographic Slide Collection 3
- Reptiles 3
- Film Collection 2
- Moving Images 2
- Snakes 2
- Amphibians 1
- Birds 1
- Chimpanzees -- Behavior 1
- Chimpanzees -- Training 1
- Cinematographers -- Belgium 1
- Indians of North America 1
- Kamaiurá Indians -- Brazil -- Mato Grosso (State) 1
- Lizards 1
- Meshie (Chimpanzee) 1
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Belgium 1
- Nature photography 1
- Rattlesnakes -- Physiology 1
- Serpents -- Mythology 1
- Wildlife cinematography 1
- Xavante Indians -- Brazil 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 3
- CBS/AMNH Adventure Series (1953-1956) 2
- Columbia Broadcasting System, inc. 2
- Chambers, Kenneth A. 1
- Denis, Michaela 1