Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Field photographs of Southwestern Native Americans.
Repatriation items photographed for Elaine Guthrie. Mostly Blackfoot Sun Dance objects, one San Carlos Apache cap.
Slides of face painting designs collected by Carl Lumholtz.
Images of include Indian map of upper and middle Missouri River, birchbark records, quilled buffalo robes, dancing dress with pictographs, Munsee basket, Hidatsa basket and other artifacts.
Models and views of old hall architecture for the AMNH Halls of North American Indians. Includes the Great Canoe exhibited with models and exhibits in the Hall of Eastern Woodland Indians.
Views from the temporary exhibition Pow Wow Now, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1996. Includes displays, wall texts and multi-media exhibits.
Studio images of the art and artifacts displayed in the temporary exhibit Star Gods of the Ancient Americas, held at the American Museum of Natural History, December 1982-May 1983. Includes artifacts from the Huari-Tiahuanaco, Mixtec, Inca, Zuni, Tiahuanco, Maya, Hopi, Chimu, Skidi Pawnee and Haida Indians. Possibly used in a slide presentation.
- Indians of North America 3
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New 2
- Museum exhibits -- Photographs 2
- Indians of Mexico -- Antiquities 1
- Indians of North America -- Maps 1
- Indians of North America -- Northwest, Pacific -- Antiquities 1
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- Antiquities 1
- Indians of South America -- Antiquities 1
- Inuit -- Maps 1
- Ivory carving 1
- North America 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 3
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Anthropology 3
- Chesek, Craig 3
- Finnin, Denis 2
- Bauer, O. 1