Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Field photographs of North American birds in nature.
Dioramas and close up views of mammals displayed in the AMNH North American Mammals Hall.
American Museum of Natural History photographic slide collection of North American National Parks, circa 1970s-1980s.
Photographs of various National Parks in North America, mostly United States and Canada. Professional quality photographs.
Photographs of landscapes, glacial deposits, storm damage, and rock formations in various parts of the United States. Some areas include Bronx Park (New York), Yosemite, Queens (New York), Long Island (New York), Central Park, Wyoming, Arizona, New Mexico, and South Dakota.
Field photographs consisting mostly of reptiles, amphibians including frogs, toads, turtles, snakes, salamanders and lizards. Collection also includes photographs of California Indians.
Photographs taken mostly in Bimini Islands and Cuba of landscapes, seascapes, fish, and other marine life. Also includes travel photography of Upper Falls, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson Lake, Devil's Tower, Waterton Lakes National Park, and Banff National Park.
Field photographs of Native Americans of Alaska, including children, a grave house and fishing.
Master slide set from the book, "From the Land of the Totem Poles: the Northwest Coast Indian Art Collection at the American Museum of Natural History".
Mexican archaeological artifacts including figures, sculptures and plates. Some sculptures included from the AMNH Mexican Hall. Artifacts from Los Melones, Texcoco, Veracruz, Ixtlan, Tepic and Chiapas.
Models and views of old hall architecture for the AMNH Halls of North American Indians. Includes the Great Canoe exhibited with models and exhibits in the Hall of Eastern Woodland Indians.
- Indians of North America 5
- Museum exhibits -- Photographs 3
- National parks and reserves -- North America 2
- North America 2
- Alaska 1
- Amphibians 1
- Bimini Islands (Bahamas) 1
- Cuba 1
- Endangered species -- North America -- Exhibitions 1
- Glacial landforms -- North America 1
- Haida art 1
- Indian art -- Northwest Coast of North America 1
- Indians of Mexico -- Antiquities 1
- Indians of North America -- Northwest, Pacific -- Antiquities 1
- Indians of South America -- Antiquities 1
- Kwakiutl art 1
- Mammals -- North America -- Exhibitions 1
- Metlakatla (Alaska) 1
- Ornithology -- United States 1
- Reptiles 1
- Tlingit art 1
- Travel photography 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History. Photo Studio 5
- Allen, Arthur A. (Arthur Augustus), 1885-1964 1
- Bogert, Charles M. (Charles Mitchill), 1908-1992 1
- Jonaitis, Aldona, 1948- 1
- Puza, Frank 1