Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Consists of administrative files, exhibitions executed, exhibitions proposed and exhibition-related files. All the papers in this collection, including those in the administrative files, are connected to AMNH exhibitions - whether executed, under consideration or proposed to Morris when he was Associate Dean of Science for Exhibition.
Various kinds of artwork, and information bearing objects that deal with Hayden Planetarium exhibits. Includes hand-drawn illustrations, photographs, mounted exhibit boards, transparencies and sketches.
- Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library 2
- Vertebrate Paleontology Archives 1
- Department Records 2
- Fossils -- Exhibitions 1
- Natural history -- Exhibitions 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Vertebrate Paleontology 1
- Hayden Planetarium 1
- Morris, Craig, 1939-2006 1