Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
American Museum of Natural History annual report summaries from Henry Edward Crampton and Roy Waldo Miner, 1908-1932.
Summaries written by Henry Edward Crampton and Roy Waldo Miner for AMNH annual reports. Topics include new installations to AMNH exhibit halls, including the Darwin Hall, expedition summaries, research and publications, specimen collections and accessions. Also includes a five-page timeline of expeditions and field work from 1909-1932.
- Invertebrates 2
- Scientific 2
- Annual reports 1
- Scientific expeditions 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Invertebrates 2
- Eyerdam, Walter J. (Walter Jakob), 1892-1974 1
- Hyman, Libbie Henrietta, 1888-1969 1
- Miner, Roy Waldo, 1875-1955 1
- Stunkard, Horace W. (Horace Wesley), 1889-1989 1