Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Identifier: DR 001
Identifier: DR 002-004
Identifier: DR 126
Dates: 1972 - 1983
Identifier: DR 033
Scope and content Consists of eleven oversize binders and three spiral bound volumes for the final documentation of the museum's fourth floor renovation completed in the 1990s, prepared by Ralph Appelbaum Associates Incorporated (RAA). The final documentation of the interpretive system covers all fossil exhibitions: The Halls of Saurischian and Ornithischian Dinosaurs, the Lila Acheson Wallace Wing of Mammals and Their Extinct Relatives, which includes the Hall of Primitive Mammals and the Paul and Irma...
Identifier: DR 124
Scope and Contents The collection consists of Meister's administrative papers from 1952 through 1967, including correspondence, budget reports from the various scientific departments, contracts for research projects, and records of bequests and grants. Most of the documents are typewritten, and many are photocopies or carbon copies. Among the topics covered are research grants made by the Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Fund and the Frank M. Chapman Memorial Fund; proposals for research at the Lerner Marine...
Identifier: DR 125-125A
Scope and Contents The collection consists primarily of administrative papers from the years 1959-1969 when Oliver was director of the AMNH. The files were arranged arranged alphabetically by subject, most likely by Oliver's secretary, and have been kept in their original order. A typewritten Guide to the file cabinet was found in box 1. Some miscellaneous files from the last box were interfiled. Most of the material is typewritten or printed matter, but there is a handwritten signed letter from explorer Roy...
Identifier: DR 123
Dates: 1966 - 1988
Identifier: DR 120
Dates: 1969-1989-(bulk 1969-1980).
- Natural history museums -- New York (State) -- New York 5
- Museum directors -- New York (State) -- New York -- Correspondence 3
- Natural history museums -- New York (State) -- New York -- History 3
- Fossils -- Exhibitions 1
- Great Gull Island (N.Y.) 1
- Museum exhibits 1
- Natural history -- Research -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Natural history museums -- New York (State) -- New York -- Exhibitions 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Herpetology 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Southwestern Research Station 1
- Goelet, Robert G. (Robert Guestier), 1923- 1
- Lerner Marine Laboratory 1
- Mead, Margaret, 1901-1978 1