Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Contains five binders of presidential memos written by then President of the American Museum of Natural History, Henry Fairfield Osborn, to the Museum Director between the years of 1928 to 1934.
Wrapped album combines several different reports related to proposed new AMNH buildings, including quarterly report from 1916 and oral report of President Henry Fairfield Osborn to the Trustees from 1916, AMNH annual meeting regarding the Museum's need for new construction. Also includes reprinting of an editorial article from the New York Times regarding this proposal, as well as editorials from the New York Sun, New York World, and Evening Post.
Contains a transcript for the "Report of Proceedings of the Seventh Annual Meeting of the American Association of Museums, Held at West Hall, American Museum of Natural History Buildings, New York City, June 4th to 7th, 1912". Also includes two letters of correspondence to Osborn from Jean Labatut and Charles Johnston which had previously been sent with printed publications.
- Annual reports 2
- Ecology 1
- Education -- Museums 1
- Forests and forestry 1
- Memorandums 1
- Museum construction 1
- Museum finance 1
- Museums -- Congresses 1
- Natural history museums -- New York (State) -- New York -- History 1 ∧ less
- Jesup, Morris K. (Morris Ketchum), 1830-1908 2
- Adams, Charles C. (Charles Christopher), 1873-1955 1
- American Association of Museums 1
- Felix M. Warburg Memorial Hall of New York State Environment 1
- Photo Studio 1
- United States. National Park Service 1 ∧ less