Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
American Museum of Natural History photographic slides of the old Dinosaur and Fossil Mammal Halls, undated.
Identifier: PSC 380
Mostly images of old dinosaur models and mammal fossils on exhibit. Includes photographs of exhibition wall panels. Some slides stamped with "Digging Up the Dinosaur".
Rams of the rimrock ; Brontosaurus ; Trance and dance in Bali
Identifier: Film Collection no. 27
Scope and Contents SEGMENT 1: Rams of the Rimrock. Harold E. Anthony, AMNH mammalogist, introduces the first segment of this program while standing in front of the bighorn sheep diorama in the museum's Hall of North American Mammals and discusses the courtship behavior of the rams. This film, made by naturalist and AMNH lecturer Cleveland Grant, depicts the animals in head-on collisions fighting for mates. These rams have been known to fight for days over one female. SEGMENT 2: Brontosaurus. Shot in the Hall...
- Animals, Fossil 1
- Apatosaurus 1
- Bali (Indonesia : Province) -- Social life and customs 1
- Courtship in animals 1
- Dance -- Indonesia -- Bali (Province) 1
- Dinosaurs 1
- Dinosaurs -- Exhibitions 1
- Film Collection 1
- Moving Images 1
- Museum exhibits -- Photographs 1
- Photographic Slide Collection 1
- Rams -- Behavior 1 ∧ less
- Anthony, H. E. (Harold Elmer), 1890-1970 1
- Bateson, Gregory, 1904-1980 1
- CBS/AMNH Adventure Series (1953-1956) 1
- Colbert, Edwin H. (Edwin Harris), 1905-2001 1
- Columbia Broadcasting System, inc. 1