Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Catalog of specimens from Brooklyn Institute Collection numbers 1-9382 and AMNH museum accession book, numbers 10001-15000.
Catalogue of birds in the exhibition collection at the American Museum of Natural History. Entries for each bird include museum number, original number, name, sex and age, date, locality, name of collector, name of donor, dimensions, and remarks. The catalogue spans two volumes and was originally begun by Edgar A. Mearns during the period 1883-1884. Information in the volumes spans 1812-1994.
Catalogue of birds in the study collection at the American Museum of Natural History. Catalogue entries for each bird include museum number, original number, name, sex, date, locality, name of collector, name of donor, dimensions, and remarks. The catalogue spans 47 volumes.
Catalogue of bird bone specimens at the American Museum of Natural History. Entries for each specimen include museum number, original number, name, sex, date, locality, name of collector, name of donor, character of specimen, and remarks. The catalogue spans one volume.
Files on temporary exhibits, bird halls, bird department specimens in other halls, budgets, documents pertaining to construction and display, meeting notes, and photographs.
Detailed typed card catalog index, includes field notes, geographic cross-references and AMNH catalog numbers for various collections arranged by collector. Catalogs for collections now owned by AMNH. Unpublished manuscripts and data on deposit at AMNH.
B/W photographs, copies of copperplate bird images, paper rolls with drawings, "Plates from Audubon birds of America" exhibition display poster.
- Birds -- Catalogs and collections 3
- Birds -- Exhibitions 2
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Correspondence 1
- Exhibitions 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Ornithology 5
- Audubon, John James, 1785-1851 1
- Beck, Rollo Howard, 1870-1950 1
- Brooklyn Institute of Arts and Sciences 1
- Bryan, E. H. (Edwin Horace), 1898-1985 1
- Correia, José G., 1881-1954 1
- Coultas, William F. 1
- Curtis, Charles Cutler 1
- Drowne, Frederick P. 1
- Eyerdam, Walter J. (Walter Jakob), 1892-1974 1
- France (Schooner) 1
- Hamlin, Hannibal, 1904-1982 1
- John James Audubon: Science into Art (Exhibition) 1
- Macmillan, Lindsay 1
- Mayr, Ernst, 1904-2005 1
- Quayle, Ernest H., 1891-1956 1
- Richards, Guy, 1905- 1
- Richmond, Charles Wallace, 1868-1932 1
- Rothschild, Lionel Walter Rothschild, Baron, 1868-1937 1
- Whitney South Sea Expedition of the American Museum of Natural History (1920-1941) 1 ∧ less