L. L. Short papers
Scope and Contents
Contains Lester L. Short department files, Kenya trip reports, and Africa Barbet project permits, salary information, project research information, correspondence, Lester L. Short biography/bibliography and a "GrapeVine" [publication], exhibits, Audubon work.
- Short, Lester L. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is housed in the Department of Ornithology. Please contact the collection manager for access; materials are sometimes restricted. https://www.amnh.org/research/vertebrate-zoology/ornithology
2 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Arranged by subject. Unprocessed collection.
- L. L. Short papers, 1970s-1990s
- Rebecca Morgan, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Risk Assessment grant, 2010.
Part of the Department of Ornithology Archives Repository
Division of Vertebrate Zoology
Department of Ornithology
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York NY 10024-5192 US