New York Zoological Society album photographs
Scope and Contents
Zoological Photographs. Album noted as "presented April 16th,1908" by The New York Zoological Park and Mr. Raymond Ditmars. Series A titled "Pictures of Mammals : Ungulates". Series B titled "Pictures of Amphibia and Reptiles". Pages have been removed from albums, many photographs have been removed and sleeved.
-  check dates
- Wildlife Conservation Society (New York, N.Y.) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (2 photograph albums (308 photographic prints))
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Osborn Library bookplate. Written on inside cover, "Transfered to W. K. Gregory".
Previous numbers used: USDE 55, PC Inv. #332, Coll.# 69;Includes captions.
Condition reviewed 2010 fair; Prints are sleeved.
- New York Zoological Society album photographs, 
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA