Lincoln Ellsworth Expedition to Graham Land photographs
Scope and Contents
Antarctic field photographs, features Snow Hill Island, wale bones, iceburgs, and penguins.
- American Museum of Natural History (Organization)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (20 photographic prints : b/w) ; 3 x 4 in. or smaller
Previous number used: Photographic Collection no. 98;Includes field photographs.
Condition reviewed 2010 fair
- Lincoln Ellsworth Expedition to Graham Land photographs, 1934-1935
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.