Roy Chapman Andrews field photographs
Scope and Contents
Personal collection of prints including fiber-based prints of Roy Chapman Andrews holding dinosaur eggs (negative numbers 108049 and 18050). Five envelopes of prints, miscellaneous content including prints from Correia's negatives, antelope running in Mongolia and various other animals.
- Andrews, Roy Chapman, 1884-1960 (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (68 photographic prints : b/w) ; 5 x 7 in. or smaller
Previous number used: 342, R69;Includes field photographs.
1 envelope of 47 prints with no identification.
Condition reviewed 2010 good; prints are sleeved
- Roy Chapman Andrews field photographs, 1923
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.