Asante: Kingdom of Gold photographic slides, 1984.
Studio photographs of the artifacts displayed for the temporary exhibition, Asante: Kingdom of Gold, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1984. Also includes photographs from the opening ceremony.
- Sheridan, Robert E., 1940- (photographer., Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box )
72 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good; the ink used in the captions are discoloring and fading
Some slides have captions.
- American Museum of Natural History -- : Photographs -- : Exhibitions -- : 1984
- Ashanti (African people)
- Otumfuo Opoku Ware, King of the Ashanti, II, 1919-1999
- Photo Studio
- Photographic Slide Collection
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.